Types of bottles
- Playtex Drop-In bottles - You can push out all the air and the bags are collapsible. They are BPA free.
- Gerber NuK Orthodontic with air vents - these bottles are designed for healthy gums. The air vent reduces gassiness.
- Dr. Brown bottles help with acid reflux.
- Avent bottles cut down on painful gas and the nipples range from slow, medium, to fast flow.
- Green to Grow bottles are BPA free.
- Dr. Weil bottles are made out of glass and are perfect for stages 1-4.
If you are unsure what BPA is, it is an industrial chemical used to make plastic resins. The BPA-free bottles mentioned above go the extra mile for the health of your baby.
What type of bottle did you use for your preemie or newborn? Was it a type of bottle not mentioned on the list above? We would love to hear from you.
Image: Wikimedia Commons